Friday, August 8, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 5- Rest Day

Day 5: August 7th, 2014

I did absolutely didn't do a damn thing today, except finish up the back yard. Even though on the list day 5 is a rest day, but I was going to still d my lower abs and walk, buuutt I was like NO I shall rest a whole damn  day. LOL. 
I want ya'll to know who's working out in general, its OK to have rest day's. Matter of fact it's better to have rest day's. Gives your body the time to relax and do what ever it needs to do with your muscles, and actually lower's your risk of injury allowing your body to rest. So, never kick yourself in the ass if you miss a day or two of resting. Anymore than four day's, then yeah you're probably gonna wanna get a kick in the ass. Never ever give up no matter how hard it gets.
So, today was a lovely day of nothing. Back yard looks much better than before. Thank goodness, my mom was starting to bug me about doing the yard for weeks now. Haha.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!
Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S. Instagram: xmzgiggles0827
Twitter: Sara12492
Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo




No comments:

Post a Comment