Thursday, August 7, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 4- Oops

Day 4: August 6th, 2014

Workouts: 20 min. walk
                 10 min. lower abs
                 60 Squats


I skipped today's morning walk, but made it up with a 20 minuet walk to the store. I did add extra outside work today. I mowed/weed whacked the back yard and I'm continue this tomorrow too.
Overall today was a pretty good day. So, I didn't talk about what goal I plan to reach at the end of this challenge. I want to at least 1 good inch from every all the places I measured. I want my weight to  possibly go down 5 lbs. So who know's it may be more it may be less but I'm excited either way! 


Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S. Instagram: xmzgiggles0827

Twitter: Sara12492
Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo



1 comment: