Wednesday, August 6, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 3- Reasons

Day 3: August 5th, 2014

Biceps: 16 1/2 in.

Workout: 15 Walk
                10 Min. Abs
                75 Squats


Had another great start of the day. Woke up and instead of going around one block I went around two. The lower ab workout is starting to kick me ars a bit, same with the squats Such an awesome feelin.
The reason why I started this challenge, not only to get back on track, but to do something that I usually don't ever do. Yoga has always been a part of my life and always gives me amazing energy and results. But I wanted to shorten my yoga time and really focus on my legs, ass, and lower abs on this challenge. I'm defiantly going to continue this workout for the long run. I already have my next challenge ready for when I am done with these 31 days. 
At the moment, of course, I am not using any weights. I currently don't have any but who know's I may be able to add weights sometime during the month. At least 5lb weights would be pretty great. I never noticed how my arms work while doing squats. So for now my arm weight are good enough weights for sure. 


Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S. Instagram: xmzgiggles0827
       Twitter: Sara12492
       Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo





No comments:

Post a Comment