Tuesday, August 5, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 2- Too Soon?

Day 2: August 4th,2014

Workout: 10 min. walk
                10 min. lower ab
                50 Squats


Today was another refreshing day. Not to jinx but my legs surprisingly  don't hurt as bad as I thought they would. Too Soon? Probably haha. It's funny that now I have a new routine, like when to eat, I feel like I have much more time during the day. When before I wasn't keeping track of anything, and way more tired/lazy, the day's flew by.
If you're doing this challenge with me comment below,other than the squats what else are you adding on? How have you changed your daily routine?
I would love to see all your stories!
Remember to keep on smiling <3

Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S. Instagram: xmzgiggles0827
       Twitter: Sara12492
       Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo

No comments:

Post a Comment