Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oh,and Twas a Lazy Morning

Well, I wouldn't say completely lazy, but when 5:45 came around I was like,NOPE, dismiss that alarm and go back to sleep. I did wake up an hour later so it wasn't too bad. 
Hence, the body was still sleepy I did some relaxation yoga to move my muscles about just enough to get them energized. 
Not much cleaning needed, only straighten up. BUT I did get started on some yard work!
It's that time when the yard needs to be weed whacked. I got started and now just letting the battery charge. 
I honestly do not know what to talk about today... Sooo, Who watches The Walking Dead? 
Yup, that's what I am looking forward too for my day, same with Revenge. 
Well, one thing I know I can talk about is your favorite shows?! 
A long while ago I never use to watch TV, like only LOST and 24 maybe a few other things. 
Then Netflix came into life...
It all started on the computer,when I say it started on the computer, I mean this hole TV show binge started a little over a year ago. but once done with the seasons of my show's I had to watch them on TV.
 I mean some I wait til the next day or whenever I can, to watch it lol,
So I'll Give you my list! of what I'm currently watching when I can.
(1 being the best, that I'm enjoying)
1.The Walking Dead
1.Revenge
1.Sons of Anarchy
2.American Horror Story: Freak Show
1.Scandal
1.Doctor Who
2.Hell on Wheels
 3.How to Get Away with Murder
(See It's a close one lol)
That's all I can think of for now. Plus, there are other show's that I still have to finish on Netflix.
So Yeah, as you can tell, I like TV show's now. I mean thank goodness for the internet that You can actually watch them when you can and not literally be glued to the screen lol. 

I hope you enjoyed this silly post about the a lot but
 oh-so-fun entertainment I watch lol.
Tell me your favorite show's! 

aka Miz.Giggles
P.S.Don't forget to love this post up and subscribe if you want to see more of my post.
Go follow me here too!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaraLynnLitardo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sara12492
Instagram: http://instagram.com/xmzgiggles0827


No comments:

Post a Comment