Tuesday, September 2, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 26, 27, 28

Day 26: 10 min. abs
             75 Squats

Day 27: 10 Min. Yoga
             50 Squats

Day 28: September 1st, 2014
             13 Min. Yoga
             150 Squats

I am just amazed about how much different I am starting too look. My legs and ass feel fantabulous. My face is starting to loose inches off. I mean really! How awesome is it going to be when my whole body gets smaller! Especially my belly and arms. Like bruhhh lol. As you can tell I am happy. 
The new yoga challenge is awesome too! Feels great to get back into the sun salutations. I haven't done them much in my squat challenge. 
The 150 Squats was holy cow moly. When I had 10 more to go it was good but when it came to the last one I felt like it took forever.
Thanks for those who are following me in my fitness journey!


Much Love,
Sara Litardo
a.k.a Miz.Giggles 

P.S.
 Instagram: xmzgiggles0827 
 Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo
 Twitter: Sara12492 



No comments:

Post a Comment