Sunday, August 10, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 7- Ohh Wee

Day 7: August 9th, 2014

Workout: 10 min. Lower Abs
                90 Squats

Holy moly cow bells! Today was fantabulous. I did skip out on the walk in the morning, oops, but it still was a very productive day. I swear the Lower Ab Workout  is kickin' my bum even more than day 1. Oh boy does the burn feel good haha. Then it twas on to the 90 squats. I really started feelin' it when I hit the 75 mark. All in all it was pretty freakin' awesome.
Food update, I have been really good on keeping everything pretty balanced. Of course my breakfast is the biggest part of the day, and it just flows on with my other meals. We always ate pretty good in the house, but everything has just gotten better. I've been doing a lot better too about midnight snacks. I use to have like a whole new meal but now it's actually snacks and between fruits or nibbling on some amazing pretzel chips. If you've never had the pretzel chips, you're missing out haha.
Much luck to everyone on their workout journey!
Oh and I found this picture quite amusing.



Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S.
Instagram: xmzgiggles0827

Twitter: Sara12492
Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo




No comments:

Post a Comment