Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Being Pregnant, Week 30.

My family <3
 I have always known that being pregnant is truly an amazing journey, but being pregnant yourself is insane. To have this once a lil' sperm turn transform into something truly amazing, its a miracle. To feel her grow everyday is something many people cannot experience. I am truly blessed to be able to share these wonderful moments. I am very happy she's growing healthy and strong. I am having a very happy healthy pregnancy.  I don't have the usual "fun" things that come along (morning sickness etc.). My pregnancy is flawless and amazing. I'm cherishing every moment. I am very thankful, even at a young age, to be pregnant. I am very thankful to be surrounded with people that are supportive and a positive influence in my life. I am thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend to be so strong willed and such a great help, he's going to be the best father anyone could ever ask for, I thank the universe for bringing us together. I am thankful for having such awesome parents that are so supportive. Jeeze, I'm very thankful for everything that has happened throughout my life. I am thankful to be able to share my experience with you!

Tomorrow is week 30, so 10 more weeks to go! Ah, happening so fast and its so close. I cannot wait. Well, I can but you know what I mean. Baby Stella is around 4 lbs and 16 inches long! Getting bigger and bigger every day. Moving her lil' brains out. I just cannot wait to see her beautiful face. 

Her Lil' Body at 28wks.

Her spine :)

My Addisson Listening to Stella.
Their gonna be the best of friends I know it.

Much Love, 
 Sara Litardo
727.945.2193
http://tinyurl.com/90dayswithSara

1 comment: