Saturday, March 5, 2016

Trip to the Library

This morning I planned on going to the library for the children's story and craft time, but Stella wasn't feeling to well. Luckily she felt better later on in the day and we headed right on over! First off, I love that it's so close, and so stinkin' cute! Right off the bat Stella ran into the kid's section and started enjoying some Lego time. And since it was Dr. Seuss's birthday celebration she was able to have a cupcake!


She played around for a bit while I went to the librarian to sign up for our Library card! I also looked for some books and whilst I found The Game of Thrones! I've been wanting to read that book for so long now! I also checked out some new books for Stella's bedtime. After enjoying a lovely few hours there we headed on back home. They have such a great selection, even for a small library, it definitely had more variety then most!
They also have a super awesome site and so many things to do!
I am super excited to get to know this town a lot more. Next stop is to go to the post office and change up my address! 
May you all have a beautiful day!

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment