Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Playgroup Day!

Today we wandered over to the American Legion for the weekly playgroup! Holy I was so tired I can't believe I woke up in time, but it was worth it. Stella had a ton of fun. It's really awesome to get in the flow of a "Stella" schedule. 
After playing around it was snack and craft time. She loves to learn and watch others on how they craft in their own way.

Then we had a short little story time. It's really exciting to getting to know a lot of new faces and have them become familiar. 

On another note, I'm studying for my drivers exam and so ready to get it done.  Later today we're gonna head out to the store so I can get myself some sneakers. Other than that, I'm having a great time and can't wait to get fully situated. Things are looking great!

Much love,
Sara Litardo


No comments:

Post a Comment