Friday, January 30, 2015

Photography N' Stuff

Well Howdy there folks. 
Instead of writing on, oh how long it's been I've been so blah blah blah. 
Lets just say I get writers block every 6 months lol.

I wanted to share with you all recent photo's I have taken.
 It's been crazy long time since I've share my photography on a blog. 
I'll share a some.

These are photo's I take on my morning walks around the neighborhoods.

Le Sun

Holy Red

Dem Vultures Tho

Oh Pink

Budds

Cactus Bloom

I love this Plant.

Hope you enjoyed this little put together. I really do love to take photo's of landscape!  Here's all together the Album Link where you can see my newest photo's. This year I put down my foot to take more pictures no matter what. 

Tell me your thoughts! Are you a photographer too? Tell me your knicks and tricks.


No comments:

Post a Comment