Sunday, November 2, 2014

Recipe for Day 1: The 7 Day Juice Cleanse

Recipe For Nov. 3rd

The Mean Green Juice! Rawr! Are you guys ready for this?! I so am.
Here's what you'll need:

Single Serving
2 Apples
4 Stalks of Celery
1 Cucumber
Ginger Root 1 Thumb Size
6 Leafs of Kale
1/2 Lemon

We are also going to add 2 scoops of Hemp Protein. 
For one person use one scoop.

This is for your JUICER. You will not get the same nutritional value if you use a blender.

I also squeezed out some Tangerines for a juice to have. 

Mom will be also making a Master Cleanse water. If you would like to have that through out the day. 

Master Cleanse
 Water 
Lemon
Honey
Cayenne Pepper Pinch Or Cinnamon

I hope y'all enjoy this post, and if you're joining us in the Juice Cleanse tell me in the comments below!

Where I got the Recipe! CLICK HERE


P.S.Don't forget to love this post up and subscribe if you want to see more of my post.
Go follow me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment