Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Juice Cleanse: Day 3 Recipe

Shhh I know I missed sharing yesterday's recipe with you. I was overall tired as F@#$%.
So I slept most of the day whilst going out to do a little bit more grocery shopping. Any who, thanks to my lovely mother she created a post of yesterday's recipe here.

With that being said let me tell you today's!


2 Medium Apples
2 Stalks of Celery
1 Cucumber
5 Kale Leafs
1/2 Lemon
2 Oranges
Handful of Cilantro/ Parsley  

Added 2 Scoops of Hemp.
Oh boy and it was delicious! I did forget the add the kale at the very end, other than that it was pretty darn good. Tell me if you've tried this before or just now tried it. 


P.S.Don't forget to love this post up and subscribe if you want to see more of my post.
Go follow me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment