Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Feel Good Blogging Challenge: Day 2- My Passion?

Do I Have a Passion?

So, after sitting here having a conversation with my mom, I've come up with a conclusion. I don't know what I am passionate about... I know right,,. like wtf. Who isn't passionate about something? I mean, there are things I wish to be more passionate about. Such as my photography. I have a awesome camera waiting to be taken out into the world, just no charger, and no funds at the moment to get a new charger. Sucks right? But who am I to complain. I do wish to explore the world in all its wonders and travel coast to coast. Surely I will with my family one day. When I think of passion I think of things I want to accomplish in. Maybe that could be a bit of a problem of mine, I look forward to the future too much, maybe I forget the little things I'm passionate about now.
But in this moment I will say I am happy. Maybe as I'm writing this blog I'll discover all sorts of things I'm passionate about, and just simply didn't know it.

I'm Good At...
Seeing the greatness in people. I love seeing people succeed in what ever goal they had. It's something that make's me thrive a little bit each day to do better.

Trust Me I Didn't Forget...
About being a mom. That right there is the bomb. I have unconditional love for my baby girl and to be able to watch her grow into this crazy toddler is amazing. I'm definitely passionate about doing all that I can to make her life all sorts of fun.
Actually, being a mom to Stella is probably where all my passion stores. I want to do better for myself for the good of Stella. I want her to see me as someone who goes after their dreams and someone who doesn't give up.

In The Mean Time...
I guess you can say I'm still figuring things out. I honestly have no idea what else to say lol.




Hope you guys liked today's blog. I will one day be able to describe my passion to you. It's funny I don't think I've been directly asked this question before so I've never really thought out and answer.

Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S.
Don't forget to love this post up and subscribe if you want to see more of my post.
Go follow me here too!
Facebook: http://facebook.com/saralynnlitardo
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sara12492
Instagram: http://instagram.com/xmzgiggles0827
===================
If you kept reading then woot. I already published and read the post. I didn't want to delete it because it say's something. I guess overall I've lost my passion for certain things. I know right... why I gotta be such a dang bummer when everyone is creating such beautiful inspiring post! Like I've said my overall passion is my little one but I've lost touch I guess. I want you to look at this Art magazine I was featured in and read my part of the article. That right there is something I am super happy about. Things like art is where my heart sets. Esp. photography and such.

Magazine Here! Pages 202-213

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Post +Sara! this Happens A LOT to moms with young Children. Dont Beat yourself Up Just Go with the Flow!!

    ReplyDelete