Now I am very excited to get started on this weeks special! I'll be sharing how to Feng Shui your house, a room for each day. So what better way than to start with your office? I'm specifically going to talk about for your Home office. I know how important it is for everyone to separate your business from your personal life. Now having an office at home make's it more the merrier especially if you Feng Shui for a more productive and creative environment. So let's get started!
Off the bat we are gonna start with the basics! By using a Bagua Map. Think of this as a general blue print for any Feng Shui.
Have Your Office far from your Bedroom
Who would of thought? It surely never crossed my mind! If it's a bit difficult to do hence to the house layout, just make as much division as possible.
Have Your Desk Face Directly Opposite the Office Door
According to the principles of Feng Shui, this type of arrangement offers protection and symbolizes you seeing opportunity as they come to you during your career endeavor. You have to see the opportunities in order to seize them.
Make Room for Creativity
Organize that clutter! Make it more simple for your mind and office. Bring a little spazaz by using your oh so awesome style. It is suggested to organize by date or category, using colored binders if you like a lot of color. Getting organized can boost productivity, while everything is de-cluttered it allows your creativity to flow wild.
Create a Desk for Success
- Wealth and Prosperity The back left corner of the desk represents prosperity. Target this space to attract money and abundance. It’s a great place for a plant, but if your green thumb is more on the brown side, consider placing a valuable item (such as a crystal vase or jar of change) in this corner. This could also be a good spot for a (well-functioning) computer.
- Fame and Reputation Want more than 15 minutes in the spotlight? In the center back of the bagua map, you’ll find the space for fame. Place business cards or a nameplate here. Cerrano also recommends “motivational images that highlight who you are and your accomplishments” (think: a photo of your first marathon finish or your hard-earned diploma).
- Love and Relationships To find a little love today (or in the future), focus on the back right corner. Single? A fresh flower, which can bring luck and maybe even spark romance, goes here. Already have a special someone? Place a photo of the two of you here.
- Family Although it’s a cliché desktop feature, a family photo, according to feng shui principles, fits well on the left center of the desk. A wood frame enhances the energy of this particular space.
- Health Although sitting at a desk doesn’t do much for your health, there are a few ways to promote health even while working. Keep the center area of the desktop free of clutter to attract good energy to the area. In addition, Cerrano recommends taking short breaks throughout the day to reduce stress and maintain focus.
- Creativity Boost creativity by adding inspiration to the right center of the grid. Aspiring writers, place a journal or book here. A blank sketchbook would be ideal for artists, while a metal object may work well for others. But really, anything goes—just get creative!
- Knowledge and Wisdom Struggling to learn new material, or just want to be wise beyond your years? Focus on the front left corner of the desk. Place a reference book (or maybe a picture of Albert Einstein) here.
- Career Front and center is the career space—definitely appropriate for a desk. Keep this spot free of clutter. Cerrano suggests displaying affirmations or motivational quotes around the office; this would be a great place to stick one of those.
- Helpful People and Travel If you’re in need of a little help from your friends, focus on the front right section. This is a good spot to put a phone or an address book (do people use those anymore?). This area also represents travel, so a travel guide or a photo of a dream vacation locale would work well here.
Proper Feng Shui Energy
Use Appropriate Art Work
Surround yourself with images that keep you inspired, creative and productive! Add pictures, or motto's that symbolize what you want to accomplish. Chose furniture that screams out to you success and prosperity. Objects should reflect the transformation you desire. And have up to date achievements, so remove your old certificates for more And of course add plant's!
Got all my wonderful information by:
Are you changing you for the best you? Ask to join us at