Sunday, August 17, 2014

31 Day Squat Challenge: Day 11- Phewy

Day 11: August 16th, 2014


Workout: 15 min. Lower Back Yoga
               120 Squats


Oh boy did that lower back yoga feel good! Those 120 squats? They felt pretty damn good too. I put on some music this time and just went to town. Totally kicked my ass, I started really feeling it the last 20. Oh My Goodness I thought I was gonna give up to be honest. I was all like, " Huh, I made it too 100 squats that counts right?" No dumb ass, no it does not count you gotta do those last 20 squats then your golden. 
Haha that's exactly what went down. 
 My legs feels beastly, my body feels amazing, and I'm still way excited for this challenge. On Monday, if it doesn't thunder and lightning, I am starting my training for the 10k. First day will be a 15 minuet jog/walk for me.
OK, well all you love's have a beautiful day and don't forget to never give up. 


Much Love,
Sara Litardo
aka Miz.Giggles

P.S.
 Instagram: xmzgiggles0827   
 Twitter: Sara12492   
 Facebook: /SaraLynnLitardo




No comments:

Post a Comment