Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh what joy.

I'm really siked. Once again and always lol. I have just joined a Gamers Club at my future college, Rasmussen. The first meeting was fun I am already involved by be in charge of the Gamers Blogs. I am still creating them to make sure everything is right. Life right now is just great and exciting. Work is being good to me now! Thank goodness because Christmas is coming and I wanna give people presents this year lol. Very soon is also Arsenio's birthday! I'm pretty siked about this too he's turning twenty! Tee Hee. Just gotta remember yo enjoy everything that comes your way. Especially the little things. So yeah this is a small blog post but I just thought I could share my excitement lol. Love you all!



buddha lotus Pictures, Images and Photos

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment