Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photography

You could call it an escape. I just love walking to who knows where and snapping shot's at anything I see. Just never know what you can miss. I believe its a way of enjoying life by her precious moments people miss. So that's why I take pictures for those people who miss this moment, so they can see the true beauty of that small detail. Some people could care less, which really doesn't bother me at all. They are the ones missing out. Not me, not people that care, they are. So i would love to share with everyone my wonderful experience as being a photographer for a couple years. I started when I was 15 years old. I am18 years old now and I just love it. I have a wonderful family and an amazing boyfriend. I will get into that later on. :)
This is a Morning Glory. This was one of my first pictures. I love this one because of the color of this amazing flower and plus it just looks mysterious to me.                                      

My mom actually took this one. Its true. Life is good. 

This was a sign up the street from my house. The sign explains all.

<3

This was another picture I took from up the street. This is an amazing flower that bloomed from a vine wrapping around a tree. I do not know what its called but it is beautiful.

I am now going to show you some of my beginning pictures from a while back. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME JOB SARA! Thank you for taking the time to Share these precious moments with the world! It means more then you know!

    ReplyDelete